Contact Us

Middle Way House

PO Box 95
Bloomington, IN  47402
(812) 333-7404 (Admin)
(812) 336-0846 (24-hr Crisis Line)

The RISE! Transitional Housing

401 S. Washington
Bloomington, IN 47401

(812) 337-4510
(812) 337-4511 (fax)

Middle Way House – Greene County Office

2063 West State Rd. 54
Bloomfield, IN, 47424
(Log cabin next to the Family Life Center)

(812)  384-8769 (Office)
(812)  384-8769 (FAX)

Middle Way House – Martin County Office

123 Cooper St.
Loogootee, IN 47553
(Door 3 in Work One Office)
There is no affiliation between Middle Way House and Work One.

(812) 295-2993 (Office)
(812) 295-4093 (FAX)

Middle Way House Owen County Office

911 W Hillside
Spencer, IN  47460
(Located in Head Start Building)

(812) 829-1660   (Office)
(812)  829-4580  (FAX)

Your Feedback is important to us.
To contact us with general questions about our services or regarding website issues please email

This communications email does not serve as a contact for services.
PLEASE NOTE: Electronic mail (e-mail), in general, is not considered confidential, and can be intercepted and read by other people.
We respect the confidentiality of all who contact us, but cannot be in control of outside variables that can affect an outside e-mail account,
for example, e-mail tracking by a third party, or stolen access to a sender’s e-mail account.
This is why we ask that if you have a crisis question, to not contact us by email, but instead to please call the hot-line at
(812) 336-0846 

to speak to a client advocate.
Emails do not receive the immediate response required for crisis situations.