We are here for you when you are ready.
All services are free and confidential.
Trained peers and advocates offer immediate crisis intervention and support on a walk-in basis. Our services are open to all members of the community who are in need. No appointment or previous contact is necessary.
When should you reach out for support?
• If you are in a crisis, however you define that
• You would like to talk to someone about what you’re going through
• You are interested in our sexual assault, domestic violence, or incest support groups
• You would like to talk about past or present domestic violence, sexual assault, or human trafficking
• You have questions about consent or healthy boundaries
• Someone you know is experiencing harm and you are unsure of how to support them
Live chat support is also available by clicking here.
If possible, call the 24/7 Help & Crisis Line at (812) 336-0846 if you need directions and/or to let our advocates know to expect you.